Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some competition

For those who didn't get the previous post , it was about my adoration to sports and overcoming ones physical limitations thus achieving greatness. Currently   my physical condition is mediocre compared to what it was before summer , which I don't like .


Anyway I've went back to gym in the middle of September , and going alone I don't have much of a competition.
 Knowing that nothing supports progress better then competition I'm calling out all fellow bloggers  to compete against me , and each other .

 What exactly will the competition be you ask? We post monthly updates till new year regarding the progress we've made towards a fitter body compared to the previous month.


I'm saying this won't be a who's got better abs or pecs contest, no , it will be who made better progress contest. The progress made is measured in Weight gained or lost , weight increased at the following exercises : bench press, squats , deadlifts and overall appearance . Everybody would post the monthly update of their progress on their blog  along with a faceless picture (or with it if you like) and i would then create post with all updates along with mine .

Bear in mind that the main reason of this is self-improvement , anyway this still just an idea what do you people think of it?   

7 comments:

  1. I think its a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks marltoro ( still waiting for the Breen update ) , but I'd like a more detailed answer as in would you be willing to participate ? why or why not and what points could I improve ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I've been looking for motivation to get my PT back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel; I have reoccurring health problems, and when they start up I can't work out anymore. I'm also a jogging-junkie, so when I've spent the last three weeks not exerting myself I begin to feel like shiiiiiit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dislocated both my shoulders, but before that I used to compete in powerlifting. If anyone wants advice on improving their strength, get it from a powerlifter, or you can just ask questions of me at metalik_toejam@hotmail.com
    I won't be competing in this thing, but I am willing to help out everyone!
    I am a PT and a Biomed Undergrad and Fitness instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete